The Training of Trainers envisions to train up staff from local churches or ministries/mission organizations in order to equip them to teach the trainings from the Missions Business Center. In they receive a small income (love gift) so they can provide for their families while serving the community in ministry. It improves the flexibility of the MBC – with more on call trainers, the MBC can facilitate more trainings in the field.
- The trainers are first exposed to the regular training; they join as participant.
- Then they follow the training again. This time exclusively for the purpose of training a trainer. The learn about the ins and outs of each session in the training by the teachings of the all-round senior trainers of MBC.
- After that they will attend A Teaching Skills training in which they will be educated in basic teaching skills, like group dynamic, learning stylesm how to interact with introverts and extroverts, how to use resources, etc.
- After that they will be deployed in a training on the job (OJT). The senior MBC trainer will act as a mentor. And slowly through several cycles of the training the trainee-trainer will become more and more comfortable with the teaching of the MBC curriculum in the field.
- When s/he is fully trained s/he is able to join an MBC team as a senior trainer as well.
Subject of training: