The training of the Missional Business Center consists of two parts; the ‘Generate Your Business Idea’ and the ‘Start Your Business Training”.
Generate Your Business Idea Training
A good business starts with a good business idea. Before you can start a business you need to have a clear idea of the sort of business you want to run. A business idea is a short and precise description of the basic operations of an intended business.
Your business idea will tell you:
- resources from nature,
- people’s abilities and skills,
- import substitution,
- trade fairs and exhibitions.
If you are motivated for starting a business and positive about your generated business idea(s), you can sign up for the Start Your Business Training.
Start Your Business Training
Do you want to know how to set up a successful business? Do you want to set up your own small business. Have you attended the GYB-training and now you want to materialize your idea into a business? If you do, this training is right for you.
- quality of your product of service,
- know your customers,
- know your competitors,
- know the size of your market
- promotion and advertising
- Improving your product: How to produce a better product
- The space and equipment your business needs
- Make an action plan including time planning and risk analysis.
- Calculate the Start-up costs
- Calculate Start-up costs: set-up costs and initial operating costs
- Calculate Operating Costs: fixed and variable costs
- Calculate Revenue
- Calculate Profit
- Calculate Break-even point
- Calculate Cash Flow
- Equipment and Replacement
- Looking for getting the capital to start your business
- Looking at repaying loans
- Sole proprietorship
The target group of the MBC are people from deprived (slum) areas in underdeveloped and developing countries. To benefit from the training, the potential entrepreneur must be able to read, write and do simple calculations. The training is fit for men and women aged 18 or older.